Spier & Rohns
Established in 1884, the firm was well-known for their Victorian train stations and churches. Stations in Ann Arbor, Battle Creek, Niles, Lansing, and Grand Rapids for the Grand Trunk and Michigan Central Railroads were designed by the pair. Also, historic Sweetest Heart of Mary Church, built in 1893, was a commission of the firm. In 1894, the Chamber of Commerce Building, another building in the Capitol Park district, was designed by the firm.