Charles H. Marsh
Marsh was an architect in Rochester, N.Y., until he scored some prime commissions in Michigan and relocated to the Great Lakes State. He eventually settled in Detroit. Among his designs were the Grand Rapids City Hall, a factory for the Detroit Grape Sugar Co., the Washtenaw County Court House, the Fireman’s Monument at Elmwood Cemetery, the Church of Our Father on Grand Circus Park and several houses.
He died about 1908.